my vacation has begun and just LOOK at the weather forecast... rain, rain and MORE rain. great.
here are some books – i know i haven’t been as diligent as i ought to be, but if the sun doesn’t come out between now and the 15th, the list will be extensive, people...
1) Death of a Nationalist – Rebecca Pawel
2) the curious incident of the dog in the night-time – Mark Haddon
3) If Nobody Speaks of Remarkable Things – Jon McGregor
4) Will@epicquest.com: (a medicated memoir) – Tom Grimes
5) The Skin of the Sky - Elena Poniatowska
6) Harvest of Empire - Juan Gonzalez
7) A Fan’s Notes: A Fictional Memoir - Frederick Exley
8) Flesh and Blood – John Harvey
9) The Night Gardener – George Pelecanos
10) The Ties that Bind – Kent Haruf